Saturday, April 4, 2015

Oriflame Sweden's Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask Review

Well hello again readers!

I just made a new header and a new blog tittle because, first i'm kinda getting bored of it and second, i already went to Paris so its not really 'in my mind' again so i've been thinking and got this stupid tittle but yeah i still like it, "The Clueless Heathers". Well the tittle contains two of my favorite movies which are Clueless (1995) anddd Heathers (1988). Both of them are teenage movie and i worship all the clothes that these girls worn in these movies! <333 So, what do you think?

Sooo in this post im just about to review a product from Oriflame. Well i've never did a product review beforeeee soooo i'm kinda nervous andd yea im gonna do this. My first-time-ever product review.

A few months ago i started my little business which was becoming one of the Oriflame consultant but as you know i'm still "underage" so all i did was just selling the products without do any recruitments like 'join and expand my group' thingy.

And then one day, my super bff (eaaaa) Lisa, she ordered this Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask and it only costs IDR 20.000/sachet and you can use it for like 3-4 times and i was like, wow, and she said that she loved it so much and then yeah i bought myself a sachet.

im so sorry i already use the one in the bottom as you can see i cut the corners of the product
So as you can see in the photo, they separated the scrub wash and the liquid mask. I said liquid mask because the texture is creamy and you don't have to mix it with water first etc.


How to use it:


1. Wash your face with clean water.
2. Take the scrub out and gently rub your face with it.
3. Rinse it off with water.
4. Dry your face with a face towel.
5. Take the mask out and apply it on your face using your fingers.
6. Wait until the mask is dry enough.
7. Rinse it off with water.


What i love about this product is it made my face pores smaller and the next day my face didn't produce so much oil like before. The mask also gave me a mint effect which soothe my skin and it felt really good after i rinsed the mask off. And also the price is really affordable for a student like me... :') I can use it for like 3-4 times.

Well you can purchase this in the Oriflame official website or if you live in Surabaya you can contact me cause yeaahhh i'm the seller!! you can contact me through my email neditafarah@gmail.com


See you on the next post!
xoxo,
Nedita <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti