Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Runways

lovely details with gold accents from many runways.

Heyyoww.. sorry for long time no post anything except on polyvore and twitter :D hehe. I've been busy these few days because of the homeworks and it actually kill my mind slowly.... #highschoolproblems.  Oh ya and now i'm officially a high school student! hohoho. Well this far i really enjoy my freshmen year. Nice (and unique) friends, nice teachers, good-looking classes, and the only one that i hate sooo much is the homeworks. 

So i've just worked for hours editing these runway pics from Fall 2013 Couture Collection... So below there are Elie Saab,  Giambattista Valli, Viktor & Rolf, and definitely Valentino. I cropped my favorite 5 pieces from all of their Fall Collection... Check it out :D p.s.: so sorry for my ugly editing... im an amateur


Elie Saab
The first time i saw their Fall Collection, i know that i had no reason to not love these dresses! with glam glittery details, these dresses are just parfait.


Giambattista Valli
Supeerrr sweet and nice collection dominated with white colors and flowers accents everywhere. The ruffles on skirts make them looks even cuter. The 2nd piece from left is to die for, really.



Viktor & Rolf
My favorite :'D All of their pieces are monochrome-colored. And i love the model's makeups! It just looks simple and fresh with their dark-colored hair braided. And my favorite is the middle one that worn by Sun Fei Fei.


Valentino
Dark colored with quirky prints... These pieces looks superb! And i do love their ready-to-wear collection as well. The 5th dress is my favorite! Pay attention to the prints on the bottom... Cute, right? *grinning*


So? Which one's your favorite? Tell me! :)

xoxo,
Ned<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti