Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Misery

Holaaa!
Well i just got back from my problems (and will go back again there).

So much to think, so much to do, and absolutely so much to feel. Don't know what to do, don't know how to act fine even the words killing me. And my stomach is sooo much disturb me these few days. Well i know and i admit that i overthink too much right now. I often cried. I feel pain in my entire body especially head and stomach.

And all of this pain is come from this someone that walked into my life. It just like... he repairs everything's broken but the situation just make it even worst than ever. I often got headache and stomachache more often. Everytime i think about this someone the pain comes. Well its hurt because... i know i can't have him. And there is something about him that i cannot accept that but it's just too late... :'(

I don't want someone perfect, i just want someone that is good enough for me. I hope you know and i hope you'll change... for your own good. All i want to tell you is that... I will always care. And i will always here when you need me.


  Greeting photos from me when i was on the bus, gone to Bali. Will post the photos soon :)

xoxo,
Ned <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your beanie! :)

    Lots of love,
    Rui Jun
    http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I think I can relate to your feelings :( I hope you'll feel better ~
    And by the way, to answer your question - I use Pixlr-o-matic to edit my photos!

    By the way, I love your header and the little birdie haha <3

    xx Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti