Thursday, April 25, 2013

Made By Me

A-yow!

Because i still haven't got any new camera yet (my mom is so busy-_-) and that means no outfit post... I decide to post my latest outfit sketches :) You'll know if u already followed my instagram.

Check this out!



 
This one (above) is liked by jakartafashionweek's instagram :D








 And i cannot drawing again becos my book is full-_- i decided to buy the real sketch book with my own money and since i cannot stop to buy anything cute i see (my bad habit, actually-_-) i cannot buy it. hhh




xoxo, 
Ned <3

7 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (: These drawings are really good btw!! haha better than how I used to draw mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks :) you should practice more often to get the best drawing.

      Delete
  2. These are really nice, love them! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) btw i'm sorry that i forgot my bloglovin account password. i'll follow you back later when i already remember it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Really nice sketches. Do you want to study fashion design? :)

    Have a wonderful day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and yes, i want to study fashion design. have a nice day, too. xx

      Delete

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti