Friday, January 11, 2013

@PENARUSAKK big family

Hell-ooww readers!
My last post is about 2 weeks ago and there's a lot things to do hahaha
So, last week me and my lovely classmates had a photoshoot at my friend's house. Here are the photozzz
Oh and look at the pic below... TADAA!! NO BRACES ANYMORE :D
me


left to right: hana, agatha, nadya, gita, vina

left to right: furqon, abu, arvian, ridwan
ais and bela


ria and izza

me and dizka
Franky, derryl, hirzan


syafrie and leo




elia, melvien, almeir and nadhif
feli and anggray
girls

boys
Add caption
 So sad that titis, resa and yaumil didn't come :( I guess we have to do another photoshoot haahahahah cause it was really fun


Love, NED <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti