Monday, December 3, 2012

hijab

Hello readers... :D long time no post hehehehe i'm too lazy to open my blog
Today is the 2nd day exams in my school. And these exams will end 2 weeks later. 2 WEEKS DUDE. PUHLEASEEEE

And because tomorrow is english exam i don't need to study :p hehehe because i don't know what to do if i study english. I just really don't know.......

Now i'm going to discuss this hijab fashion blogger (i knew her from my friend, Zahra :D) named Dian Pelangi. Zahra told me a little bit story about her. When she  wasin high school, someone saw her design at that time and recommended her at Jakarta Fashion Week. And her designs were enter jfw when she was still 18 years old! And this story really inspire me, because i really want to be a designer  like her. These are the photos i took from her blog.







checkout her blog: dianrainbow.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. nice outfit :) anyway want to follow each other? comment on my post if you already done it and i will follow you <3

    thanks,
    www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super fab!

    Mind to follow each other?

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti