Friday, October 12, 2012

Gimme a break

AYAYAYAY HELLOOO

I do really miss blogging :( long time no update from me, i'm too busy-_-

Last week i have a trip to Bali with my family :D Wanna share some pics there :)

The 1st day we went to kintamani, and then had lunch in bebek bengil. Next we went to monkey forest at ubud.

At kintamani


at bebek bengil


At monkey forest


The 2nd day we went to Tanjung Benoa. We played banana boat,and i tried paraceiling. I kinda scared at first.. And then we had lunch at klapa hotel, then went to dreamland beach. I think it's the best beach instead of the other beach i visited there. And at night we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana but my camera's battery is empty.. So there are no photos at gwk.



At tanjung benoa


At klapa hotel


At dreamland beach



The 3rd day we went to Kuta beach in the morning. And then we went to i don't know i forget the name-_- Then we went to joger, and the last we went to tanah lot to saw sunset :D And after i come back to Surabaya i got a really bad tan skin. asdfghjkl


At kuta beach, still wearing my sleepy face :-B



At tanah lot




See u guys on the next post
xoxo, Nedita <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti