Thursday, September 6, 2012

ME 14!!!

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY NEDITA FARAH NASTITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooaaaa i'm sooo excited today. Typo, i always over-excited every year when it's my birthday. HAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M SOOOO HAPPY i hope this evening my friends wouldn't throw flour, eggs or the other disgusting stuff to my hair or my body. Okay even i'm not sure they will do it or not but i just hate it if my hair poured by eggs.... ewwww

Can't imagine, 14 years ago my mom is giving birth to me... Thankyou sooo muchmuch mom! :---***

I hope this year i can be a better, better girl and I REALLY WISH I COULD ENTER SMAN5 SURABAYA NEXT YEAR. AAMIIN. You know it's like... Smala is my best future. I'll be so proud if i can spend my senior high years there.... :) Aamiin

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang. Terimakasih Engkau Telah Mengijinkan Hambamu Ini Untuk Hidup Selama 14 Tahun. Berikan Rahmatmu Kepadaku Di Usia 14 Ini Ya Allah. Semoga Engkau Selalu Melindungiku Dan Berikanku Rahmat Darimu Selalu. Berikan Yang Terbaik Untukku. Karena Aku Tahu Yang Terbaik Menurutku Belum Tentu Yang Terbaik Menurut-Mu Ya Allah. Aamiin. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti