Sunday, September 9, 2012

Freaky Friday!

Hello peopleee

Things seems like getting busier and busier everyday, i have a lot of tasks, tests, and homeworks. This is my last year in Junior High. So i have to use my spare time to study. Fight for win!

Last firday is 7th September, which means my 14th birthday yuhuu. I brought about 70 slices of rainbow cake to school.


Soo,,,, my classmates gave a surprise for me. First, Bu Sulaicha (English Teacher) was angry to me bcs i didn't go to her class at that time bcs i went to media's room to saw pop group's audition. When i almost reached crying level, my friends came, brought a tart cake and started to sang happy birthday to me..:')









 I'm soo happy and i just like "yeaayy i'm the birthday girlll hahahha"

After that we went to grandcity and watched The Expendables 2. After that we had lunch together :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti