Monday, September 17, 2012

Breathe

Hello People

I'm soo busy that i can't even had a spare time to update my blog. My tests and tasks, Alhamdulillah, better scores than my 8th grade. And yesterday i had a test just like placement test and i got the 2nd class from the lastest.. I don't even know how to say this to my parents.

I don't really know the real function of this blog. I know someday i'll make this to fashion blog but the main function is the place where i can share anything, good or bad, happy or sad.

The other problems (besides that score's thingy) are... I can't say it here. But these few problems makes me sad and confuse. I can't even manage my time between school, popgroup, and the other stuffs. My sleeping times are also disorganized. Sometimes i sleep too early and forget all of my tasks, sometimes i sleep at 1 a.m. and can't get up at 5 like the usual :( I need a few break. Really. It's like i can't even breathe these few days

But Allah loves me, i know it. Allah will not give problems to his creatures if they can't handle it. And there are always some happy things everytime.

I met someone, that looks similar like my ex. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH. He's moreee moreee handsome but he already had a girlfriend :( so sad to hear this actually but i don't care. As long as i didn't messed up their relationship, it's okay rite? :p

And the other happy thing... i got the best student this term at english house. Happy! :)


Oh, one more. My dad gave me this dress for my birthday present :)

EXTRA MESSY ROOM AND ALSO HAIR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti