Saturday, July 28, 2012

41th and still my hero


Hello peopleeeee!!!!!!!!! this is a late post. And happy 41th birthday to my beloved mom!!!! (26th of July) She's my everything and i promise i can be a better daughter and someday will make her proud and happy :)

cupcakes from te umi. How sweet :")
 And... this one is a gift from my dad. A baby persian cat that really cute and sweet. We named her "CIMI" :) Soo now i have 4 cats. And i'm happy :D































By the way, happy birthday for you too. I wish you luck and success to reach your dream, and i hope everything between us will get better. :)

See you on the next post!
xoxo, nedita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti