Thursday, June 28, 2012

One More Year

Guten Morgen!
Haiii i'm so happy today. And CONGRATULATION TO ALL MY LOVELY SENIORS THAT HAD JUST ENTERED SMAN 5&2 LAST NIGHT!!!!! i'm so proud of you :)
Last night was the announcement to the students that entered RSBI&favorite High School like SMAN5, SMAN2, SMAN1, etc. And almost half of students that entered smala (SMAN5) are from my school..... you can check it here :)

And it also means that there's just one more year for me to follow their path to smala. I'm now a 9th grader.....  And i hope this one year i can do my best and have a better score. Because next year i'll facing national exam..... -_- Wish me tons of luck ya................ :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti