Thursday, May 3, 2012

armageddon

Haii good evening people...
I feel better tonight. I mean, SO MUCH better. And this quote is true: "sometimes the one that you want the most it's the one you're best without."

Today me and my classmates watched movie about dad and yeaahh most all of us were successfully cried. We watched Armageddon, old movie but totally amazingggggg. Its about a few years ago there are asteroids that will crashed earth and NASA sent the best holers to the asteroids to drill it and put the bomb into it. And one of the holers must stay there to push the bomb button. And the dad, Harry, self-sacrifice to push it even he's already promise to her daughter to comeback... huaaaa touching story :'''' very recommended!!!




"So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you wait for me, hold me like you never let me go.. I'm leaving on a jetplane, i don't know when i'll be back again. Oh babe, i hate to go...
(soundtrack: Leaving On A Jetplane.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti