Tuesday, March 27, 2012

demo

Good afternoon!
Today i went school at 10 a.m. There are a lot of my friends who's absent today. Because people were demo at the opposite of Balai Kota, and my school's near there. They're demo because BBM (Bahan Bakar Minyak) is increase in price. But actually for me it's okay. Cause my mom told me that the process to make BBM aren't cheap. It's expensive. And now it's increase from Rp4.500/L to Rp6.000/L. And the process to make BBM is more than Rp6000. I don't know exactly the price to make it but i think it's really expensive.
In Papua, BBM's price is about Rp12.000/L and they're okay with it. They said "it's okay if the price are increase. Because if BBM in Papua are rare, it will be Rp70.000/L. Remember, Indonesia isn't just Java." And i'm really sad when i heard it. People in Java must be grateful cause the government give us really low price per liter. How about Papua? Whether they think about the people that live there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti