Saturday, February 25, 2012

-_-

Soooo boring today. I dont know why. This morning i woke up and made noodles for me, my father and my lilbro cause my mom went to Palu for job. And then i did my math homework. Absolutely boring, right? And now, i dont know what to do. I've watched 2 films on my laptop and still, have no idea to do. Am i that stupid? -_- Any suggestions?

And oh, just remembered about it. I'm afraid if i can't enter Smala. I mean, i can't imagine what my parents will feel about if i can enter there. Of course they'll proud of me. And you know, this 2nd semester i'll try my best. I really want to enter Smala next 2 years. Wish me bunch of luck, kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti