Friday, December 23, 2011

Cute Story

These are cute story i've got from my friend.

1. 
 "There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day, she kept it, find it, but seen nothing until she get married. Her husband asked her who is the little boy in her wallet. The girl answered, 'He's my first love.' Then her husband smiled and said, 'I lost this picture when i was 9 years old'"


2.
Girl : Promise me you won't love any other girl than me
Boy: I can't
Girl: So, there's someone else? hmp.
Boy: Yes, and she looks exactly like you but younger. And she'll call you "Mommy!" :D


3. Kalo yang ini nyesek.
  A boy said, "Let's end this relationship. I'm so busy in my studies and i can't concentrate on it. You always text and call me," The girl didn't answered and went away crying. After 5 years, the boy missed the girl and he texted her "Baby, i miss you." The girl replied, "Who's this? Can we talk later? I'm too busy arranging my wedding." :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your nice comment :) i swear i will read all of your comment, guys ;D
xoxo,
Nedita Farah Nastiti